- 2 TBSp flaxseed meal, you could use whole flaxseeds, but I bought the meal so I could use it in my baking. I use the flaxseed for fiber not to mention the other health benefits.
- Two scoops of our favorite vanilla soy protein powder.
- 1 cup Almond milk, we use the plain flavored variety.
- 1 frozen banana, I take our bananas that get riper than we prefer peel them, cut them into thirds and keep them in a zip-loc bag in the freezer.
- Hand full of frozen strawberries, blueberries, and sliced peaches. I use frozen fruit in our smoothies instead of ice so we get our fruit and our smoothies do not become watered down as they melt.
- Combine all ingredients in blender, with liquid on bottom.
- Blend until all fruit has been blitzed and it looks like a milkshake.
- *Meghan's direction: serve with cream (whipped cream)