Tuesday, January 20, 2009

February 2009 Menu

I do our menus for one month. The one I print out for our home also has activities and appointments. But in the effort to follow OPSEC and as Phillip will be gone for a few days in February, I have deleted all of our activities and appointments. Don't really want the information of where my hubby is going falling into the wrong hands, that is something us military spouses hold onto very tightly, the safety of our loved one.

Here is our menu for the month of February. There are quite a few new recipes on this menu. I will post them as we have them.

1 comment:

Masked Marauder said...

You already have your Feb dinner's planned for the month...I keep telling myself I need to do this but can't seem to ever sit down and do it, or follow it when it's done. Any ideas?