This recipe came from the coupon insert out of the Sunday paper about three weeks ago. I was waiting for Thanksgiving to try it as it makes more than my little family of three can eat.
Cranberry Pineapple Minis
- 1 can (20oz.) Crushed Pineapple, in juice
- 2 pkg. (3oz. each) Jell-O Raspberry flavored gelatin (I used one 6oz. package)
- 1 can (16oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped Walnut pieces
- 1 Apple, chopped (the recipe doesn't specify a type, so I used Granny Smith)
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 2-1/2 cups; pour into saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Pour over gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir on pineapple, cranberry sauce, walnuts, and apple.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Refrigerator 2-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Remove liners